Thursday, December 07, 2006

All I Want for Christmas....





10) Another "date" with Adam Giambrone. Seriously. He's sweet. We talked archaeology and steak knives.

9) At least one of Stephen Harper's kids to grow up to become a radical gay activist.

8) No more reality TV.

7) Paris Hilton to lose all her money.

6) O.K. I lied before. I REALLY want a date with Jake Shears.

5) New contact lenses. I'm sick of looking like Harry Potter's half-wit older brother Waldo.

4) A new federal gov't.

3) A producer for my play!!!!

2) A stable, sane, cute boyfriend. All addicts, alcoholics, meth-heads, sociopaths, Narcissistic Personality Disorders and smelly people need not apply. I think that leaves me with about three. And they're all over eighty. And deaf.

And finally.....

1) A Global Group Hug (no pinching, Fidel!)

1 comment:

neatfreak said...

Well, chalk me up as part of the global group hug! That
one, at least, I can help with and, of course, you have my full and utter support for the rest.
I'm afraid I've already gotten you something other than what's listed, though, for the holidays.... Hope you like it all the same!
Neats