Thursday, May 11, 2006

Speaking of Mad Musings....

My friends and I, (as anyone who's read Scotty's blog will know) sometimes go off on email threads of conversation about various topics of sundry and serious interests, as follows; it started with my mentioning what everybody did when they vented and blew off steam and when I asked B., (whom I haven't met) this was his reply, starting the whole thing off...


B: What do I do? It depends what's pissing me off. I rant. But I like to rant to the right people. If its access to drugs issues, I rant to a senior policy analysist (sp?) to the Ministry of Health, years ago when the government announced settlement to those who got HIV through blood products for "undue" hardship, I ranted on a CBC interview. Now, I rant on my blog, and to the media when required. I think my black sense of humour is a great way to let off pent up steam about things that piss me off.It's either that or find a good bottom to take it out on!

JA: I like the selection of appropriate venues for your venting!

T: Sigh. Only you would refer to a bottom as a venue.

R: What are you talking about only him? I'm a venue.

T: Darling Bert, you're NOT just a venue. NATO has you listed as a friendly port of call.

JA: Robbie, you're a full revue!

S: Bottom of the Senator?

JA: Guys and Balls?

T: The Ass Menagerie?

JA: Diddler on the Roof? Came-a-lot?

T: Came-a-lot? Ewwww!!!!!!!!

S: Poke-lahoma! There. I think that's the worst one yet.

T: Weenie Todd? Or if you're a dyslexic with Oedipal issues, Poke-a-hole-ma!

JHH: Arms Down Your Lay? Like the famous attraction at Niagara Falls: The Cave Of The Winds.

JA: Bottom and the Beast?

B: I thought the Beast was the bottom?

JHH: We ARE, motherfucking sonfabitching right on no fucking bones about it.

T: See what you started Brian?

B: You know it's been often said of me that I always bring the conversation to the lowest common denominator!

Admit it, don't you wish you had friends like mine?

No comments: