Sunday, October 22, 2006

MONTREAL AT LAST!!!! (PICTURES PART DEUX!)











Photos from Bottom to Top

1) Part of the gang around the campground on our last night before Montreal. From left to right, there's Aidan, Christian, me and Luis. We weren't normally this serious looking.
2) Our mob before the final ride.
3) The inimitable "Jimmy Billy" himself, the one and only James Anok with some git. James got me to do this ride with patience, encouragement and irresistible enthusiasm. A true friend, a great man, and I can never thank him enough. And my Mom thinks he's a hottie.
4) Darling, marvellous, wonderful Deb winning her most improved rider trophy. She was and is an inspiration.
5) The gorgeous Bruce Mayhew bussing some gobsmacked schmoe for luck. What a sweetheart he is. Pity he's already snapped up.
6) Me looking confused at the Quebec border. Do I always look this cranky?
7) I told you we had angels on this trip, didn't I?
8) Bruce and James looking nonplussed at the border.
9) My riding buddy, Gilbert. What an absolute gem he is. Chipper, upbeat and fun. I wanna be like him when I grow up.

No comments: