Sunday, October 22, 2006

PWA FRIENDS FOR LIFE BIKE RALLY : MONTREAL AT LAST!!! (PICTURES, PART ONE!)










1) Jodi, me and David at the rendezvous point in Dorval, just before the final ride into Montreal. What an amazing pair. Funny, brilliant and energy to spare. Jodi just spent the previous two hours on a tire that was threatening to blow. It didn't. She's all smiles.
2) The final turn before we stopped at Place Viger, our final destination. That's English Rob in the front with the cool helmet. He helped me fix my tire that morning after I blew it up. I love the English.
3) With my dearest friends Stephanie and Victor, who drove all the way from Toronto that day just to see my arrival in Montreal. I was so thrilled to see them and touched at the effort.
4) All of us, cyclists and crew, triumphant in Montreal. We made it!!

No comments: