Friday, January 26, 2007

Everybody's Sick!!!


E Coli Bacteria (really BAD stuff)
So everybody's sick. At least everybody I know. Even me. Although I'm getting better. Flu and cold season abound. I had my flu shot, so I just got a cold, but it still managed to put me out of commission for a few days. One friend has a terrible cough and sounds like the last act of CAMILLE (although, as we noted already in an email, Greta Garbo has a MUCH deeper voice than he has. Mind you, Garbo has a much deeper voice than anybody, with the possible exception of James Earl Jones.) and another friend is home sick today, and three friends just got over what sounds like the flu, for a full three weeks of hell. I think all of us sickies should just break out our piggy banks and frequent flyer points or what have you, and haul ass to a spa in Arizona or New Mexico, and let all that sun and dry air just bake the cough right out of our lungs.
Ick. That sounded kinda gross, didn't it?
At any rate, failing that, I say we go hibernate until my birthday in April....

1 comment:

S & M said...

While I'm sorry to hear that so many are sick...and God knows this time of year is bad for it...NOBODY is hibernating through my birthday in February! So, y'all just better get well soon so that you can come and drown any other germ lurkers with a signature cocktail or two.